The Local Museum an The Archive.

A small stone´s throw from the church is a little thatched house. At that time (about 1845) it was built by vicar Christiansen, who wanted a home for his mother-in-law. The house has the name “Kirkely” and to this day it is still owned by Skarrild Church.
Until 1995 the house was used for habitation but subsequent it has now been converted to a small museum for Skarrild and Karstoft parishes.
The task of the museum is to promote the interest of the history of the parishes and keep things and documents containing a story from the area.